Have your own adventure
- India by Car and Driver (Feast India Tours) – The fabulous tour company I used for Spring Festival in India!
- China Horizons – This is the organization that helped me get to China. They have volunteer positions and can help find paid positions.
- Lonely Planet – One of the best travel resources there is, except for someone you know personally who has been there.
- Mulan’s Tours – A great tour service and travel agency for southwestern China specifically the Guilin area, some of the most beautiful countryside in the world. She is great to work with and works with you on schedule and budget.
- Amerlish – My current employer, an English training school in Beijing – “From America to Amerlish, From Amerlish to the World”
- Taliesin West – My former place of employment is the Winter Home of Frank Lloyd Wright, a national historic landmark. I gave tours of this fantastic campus and work with the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation’s development department
- Photobucket – My Photobucket account. Be sure to check out the sub-albums (there are a lot more than 2 pics in the China album).
- LinkedIn profile – See my professional qualifications and how I can help you and your company.
- Mormon.org profile – See what I believe and why I believe it.
- Twitter – Follow my adventures live on Twitter.
- Pinterest – My boards cover everything from travel and adventure to art and design.
My friends’ sites